The Ultimate Dining Experience
Position: Kitchen Coordinator
Reports directly to: Sous Chef
Reports indirectly to: Chef de Cuisine (CDC)
We are looking for a dynamic kitchen coordinator who is responsible for coordinating, supervising, and directing all aspects of kitchen operations, while maintaining quality standards, and safety.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Reading of kitchen order tickets (KOT) loud and clear.
- Coordinate KOTs efficiently so that order turnaround time is minimal.
- Supervise setup of thali, wati, parceling of thalis.
- Checking of supplies / raw material before the session starts. Order inventory and create an inventory system for kitchen supplies, ensuring enough stock levels with the permission of concern person.
- Monitor and control food inventory.
- Distribution of raw materials to various departments.
- Supervise cleaning of kitchen, outside area, utility works post session.
- Ensure proper maintenance of kitchen, kitchen equipment and storage pantries.
- Generation of reports through system and/or manual.
- Oversee all kitchen operations ensuring healthy and safe work practices.
- Monitor the availability of cooks and kitchen staff for smooth kitchen operation.
- Mentor and train sub-ordinates and junior staff.
- Notify leadership team of any repairs or maintenance required for kitchen appliances and equipment. Maintain a schedule of planned maintenance.
- Enforce proper sanitation and preparation practices and procedures. Recommend best practices.
- Develop and maintain policies and standard operating procedures relating to kitchen coordination.
- Report to the assistant chef / chef in case of any problem.
- Perform other duties as well as other duties as requested by the management.
- Able to communicate i.e. read, write, speak, and listen clearly.
- Ability to respond quickly in a dynamic and changing environment.
- Must be able to stand and work in the kitchen coordination area.
- Knowledge of using Microsoft Office and POS systems.
- Socially confident. Personable and well-groomed.
- A team person as well as individual contributor.
- Etiquettes and manners with humble and positive will-do attitude.
Salary: ₹18,000.00 – ₹24,000.00 per month + Benefits
Speak with the employer
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com